Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Opulence Workshop

Well we've kicked of a new year with plenty of new resolutions. I may try a bit of yoga and keep the stress levels from turning me into Dr Jekyll or is it mr Hyde? I can never remember. 

Anyway I'm glad to see the 1st workshop of the new year has been a hit. It wasn't one of our biggest (only 9) but it was certainly one of our most productive sessions.

So for any body looking for inspiration, these cards are made by our crafters and the credit goes to them! 

Pat K

Marie R

Lesley F

Becki F

 Tracy


Lynne


Sandra


The opulence collection is available to purchase in store or on the online shop priced a £9.99.

We are already booking up pretty quick for the next workshop on the 8th February. So if you are interested in getting involved or just want a bit more info, I'll leave the contact details below!! 

Over and out

Jody x

Unicorncrafts@gmail.com
www.unicorn-crafts.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment